The perforated line on this waistband tape means there is no need for marking or chalking. It serves as a guideline while sewing.
- Iron the tape onto your fabric waistband, cut it to size
- Apply heat and pressure for 8 sec.
- Fold the waistband in the middle and pre-iron the upper waistband edge.
- Sew the waistband to the your skirt or trousers along the perforated line.
- Stitch the hemmed waistband through the seam on the right side.
- suitable on almost all fabric
- no marking of broken lines necessary
- stable and simple to use
- accurate edges
- light wadding strip for a perfect clean finish
- Machine washable up to 95 degrees
- Dry cleanable